Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So This Is It

Well, hello! This is my first 'real' blog…I won’t count the one before as that was more of a test and intro!
It was officially announced today that Femcare-Nikomed are closing their Nottingham branch at which I work. My thoughts go out to the fantastic team, Ken, Chris, Steve, Simon, Carl, Stuart, Fred, Pete and Paula, who have made my placement at Femcare such an enjoyable one. Special thanks to Ken Reed, who picked me for the placement and taught me so so much.
When the factory closes at the end of March, I am to move down to Southampton to finish my placement which ends 17th July. No doubt I will be posting about this when it happens!

I wish the ‘true’ Femcare team all the best for the future, I am sure you will all do very well for yourselves!

Keep in touch.

P.S. Keep all the briwyant dabs going! I expect to hear them when we all meet up again!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I used to work at Femcare sometime ago, I'm known as Beckham Brownie because of my sweet right foot.
Can you tell Clem that he still looks like Duncan Norvelle - although a little older now.
Regards
PB

gaunty said...

ahaha, brilliant! I've shown him your post and he told me the story of your football antics!...Thanks for the post.