Thursday, January 18, 2007

Business Trip or Spot The Celebrity!?

I thought I would add a couple of new photos I took last week on a business trip to Wesley Coe. Doesn’t look much like a business trip, I know…but I promise it was! The R&D results were a bit rubbish, so I thought I would forget that and show something useful instead!

It was a beautiful morning, with a fantastic sunrise, so I just had to take some photos!...and these are the results.



Driving back, we were followed by this groovy Ford Mustang...it was very shiney!...I took a picture as drove past I am so sure it was Rio Ferdinand in the drivers seat! check it out for yourself...If not it was a very good look-a-like!!...


I hope everyone is well and enjoying the start of exams!? I am sure you will cruise through them, because you are all very clever!

Good Luck!


2 comments:

val Tsang said...

hey, nice pictures! i shall link your blog to mine :)

Anonymous said...

lo beautiful. border comes with the template.